Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Remodel

I talked about my Castle last week and now I want to show you how my Castle started and where we are now...

Our outside changes included: adding a over-head bay door, reconstructed the showroom's windows, installed Automotive Castle's sign and Hankook sign over the bay door.
 
Since the factory was larger than I wanted, I cut it in half and reconstructed the half and turned it into my Automotive Castle, and used to other half for storage. Over 8,500sq ft auto repair area.


 
The inside changes included: epoxy the floor, repainted all the walls, added 4 hoists, and completely equipped the garage with state of the art tools and equipment.
 
I don't just fix cars, so I made sure my garage was large enough to fit a semi-truck.
 
 I'm a huge fan of going green, so I added an EnergyLogic waste-oil heating system. In the winter we recycle all our engine waste oil and use it to heat the entire garage. This helps save on waste and energy. As for the swere system, it seperates any kind of oil or chemical mixed with water when the garage floor is washed.
 
I am very proud of what my Automotive Castle has become. There are still more improvements to be made, but we gradually work on them everyday until my garage will be perfect. Please feel free to stop by and get a tour of my Castle.

Please like us on facebook at facebook.com/AutomotiveCastle and follow us on twitter at twitter.com/AutomotivCastle for more info visit automotivecastle.com
 

3 comments:

  1. looks good nice work! going green and reusing the oil to heat the garage is a smart and efficient move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you added a space for semi trucks. I think that will set you apart from the local competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words! Lance, going green is something that is really important to me. If there is something that I can do then I surely will. Crafty Kritter, looking for space big enough for semi trucks was a big issue for me, not a lot of buildings were big enough for semi trucks. This place is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete