Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I take cars PERSONALLY!


This Blog will help me get closer to my customers. I will be posting tips, interesting facts, and stories that I have personally shared with my customers. Some stories will be from my past and some stories will be more recent. There will be tips for my lovely female customers who have the normal everyday problems with their cars. This blog will also help me help my customers take care of their cars and learn to love them as if they were part of their family. We all take care of our family and pets and make sure they take their daily vitamins; well cars are the same way. As a certified mechanic, I take cars personally, and I hope that soon you will too.  

Please like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AutomotiveCastle and follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AutomotivCastle

For more info visit automotivecastle.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am from Marine City so Troy is quite a drive... but over the weekend we were driving to dealerships looking for a new car for my little brother and we drove past your service center. I was excited because I recognized your Automotive Castle from your blog and I was like Max, that girl is in my social media class... her dad works there! Had to share that story with you... you are doing such a great job with putting your brand name out there.. especially since I'm from an hour away and just happened to drive by and notice (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla for your kind words! Hopefully one day we will be able to offer our services to you. :)

    ReplyDelete